Felis ISSN 2398-2950
Contributor(s): Vetstream Ltd, Rosemary Fisher
- Bred originally from imports from Thailand in the 19th century.
- Developed throughout this century with some outcrossing to introduce new colors.
- Friendly and very lively. Can be very noisy.
- Need minimal grooming.
This article is available in full to registered subscribers
Sign up now to purchase a 30 day trial, or
Other sources of information
- Visit the Cat Fanciers' Association website to search for details of CFA Affiliated cat clubs -www.cfa.org.
- Siamese Breed Council - www.siamesebc.org.