Felis ISSN 2398-2950
Contributor(s): Vetstream Ltd, Rosemary Fisher
- One of the earliest recognized breeds, distinguished by its ticked coat.
- All colors (including the red series) now have championship status.
- Lively and somewhat independent, with a quiet voice.
- Affectionate and intelligent, thrives on interaction and play.
- Needs little grooming.
This article is available in full to registered subscribers
Sign up now to purchase a 30 day trial, or
Other sources of information
- Visit the Cat Fanciers' Association website to search for details of CFA Affiliated cat clubs -www.cfa.org.