Vetstream clinical reference
Canis (dogs), Felis (cats), Lapis (rabbits) and Equis (horses) are online veterinary clinical reference sources, available to veterinary staff via quarterly or annual subscription and accessible from any internet-enabled device.
Updated weekly, content is presented in text, picture, video and audio format and has been submitted by over 800 of the world's leading veterinary clinicians. All content includes editorial board oversight and peer review, so you can rest assured that the clinical information on Vetstream is dependable and of a high standard.
Key benefits to you and your practice
- Current comprehensive point-of-care information for all clinical staff
- Improve the evaluation of diagnostic images with hundreds of xrays, MRI scans and ultrasound images
- Discover how to prepare for diagnostic and surgical procedures with step-by-step guidance to ensure they run as smoothly as possible
- Content is cross-linked to PubMed and VetMedResource from CABI, giving you access to abstracts and the primary literature to enable you to apply an evidence-based approach to clinical care
- Use the detailed formulary to research dosage, potential side-effects, active ingredients, contra-indications
Enhanced client interactions and compliance
- Use the thousands of interactive images, videos and illustrations to help explain diagnoses and treatment options
What our subscribers say....
"I use Canis, Felis and Lapis every day. I find them excellent for quick reference, especially when I'm working alone and don't have other vets to discuss cases with. I like the client information sheets too."
Carolyn Kyte, Veterinary Surgeon, The Torbridge Group, Bideford
"As a nine year-qualified vet, Felis has been available at every practice that I've worked at and I find it difficult to imagine life without it. The great benefit it offers is that we can access a huge range of up to date information instantly – it’s a great practice resource and is in use virtually daily here at Wendy Lane Vets.”
Phil Bareham, Partner, Wendy Lane Vets, Rochdale